Our client for this project is the world’s leading online marketplace for the vacation rental industry. The successful candidate will be an account manager for the market of your spoken language, meaning that on a daily basis you will be responsible for the inbound and outbound, calling and management, of both prospective and existing customers. You will be in charge of consulting, advising, and providing pay-per-booking solutions to holiday-rental property owners to build long-term business relationships with them, while optimising the quality of their listings and increasing their ROI.
- Selling subscription-based solutions to vacation rental property owners.
- Build long-term business relationships with existing and new customers.
- Help new and existing customers navigate a vacation rental platform online.
- Document contacts with customers and prospects in a CRM system.
- Maintain an understanding of the holiday rental marketplace including competitors.
- 40% of your time is spent on the phone (avg. 100 short calls inbound/outbound per day – NO COLD CALLS).
- 60% of your time is spent on back office activities, including systems logging, benchmarking, and case studies.
- Native level proficiency in French language
- 1 year relevant experience in sales/ pre-sales/ tele-marketing/ lead generation or similar position
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and a customer-centric approach
- Ability to work independently, proactively identify complexities, and maintain ownership of issues
- Ability to self-direct, as necessary, and make good judgments based on information available
- Familiar with or able/willing to quickly learn multiple internal systems
- Solid understanding of Internet technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to learn & succeed
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
We Offer You
- Full-time, part-time, or flexible hours employment with an energetic international team
- Fully paid training
- 12-month contract including a 3-month probationary period
- Very healthy base salary
- Potential performance bonus of 5000CZK every month
- Attendance bonus
- Wellbeing vouchers 1000CZK/month after 3 months employment and paid at 6 month intervals
- 20 days of holiday + 3 free days
- Meal vouchers after 3 months
- 50% company funded Multisport membership (multisport.cz) and internal sporting groups
- Training and regular coaching sessions to prepare you for internal promotions and further career development
- Beautiful central location in Karlin
- Free Czech and English classes
- Frequent team building & company events
Paid Training and Free Development
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within Utilitywise Prague.
|Job Category||English, French|