We are looking for a full time ICT Helpdesk Analyst to join our IT Team. Reporting to the Head of IT Operations you will be based in our Prague office providing frontline support for users across a range of different technologies and hardware. Your normal working hours will be between 8.30am and 5pm but you should be prepared to work longer in peak periods of work in extraordinary cases. Flexibility will be an advantage.
- Provide frontline support for users across a range of different technologies and hardware
- Taking and resolving tickets from users with technical issues with a view to resolve at first contact.
- Supporting end users to ensure their equipment is in good working order
- Support for PC applications and electrical equipment.
- Providing assistance in technical projects such as rollouts, implementation of new systems and upgrades.
- Supporting network infrastructure
- Experienced in troubleshooting Microsoft Windows and Office applications issues
- Knowledge of Windows Server Administration
- Knowledge of VOIP
- PC hardware/software understanding
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Fluent English
- 18 months experience in a similar role (1st, 2nd Line/Desktop/Helpdesk support)
- Understanding of telephony and VOIP technologies
- TIL qualification
- Experience in shared service or contact centres
- ITIL\Service Management
- Basic knowledge of programming
- Basic database administration
- Flexible and willing to learn new technologies
- Organizational & team working / building
- Good presentation/communication, written and verbal
- Able to work overtime/call-out as required for the needs of the business
- A small amount of travelling may be required.
- Able to identify key resources without assistance
- Proof of eligibility to work within the EU and the UK
We Offer You
- Full-time employment (12-month contract including a 3-month probationary period)
- Fully paid training, paid overtime, no weekend or evening shifts
- 5 000CZK monthly performance-based bonus (paid monthly)
- 12 000CZK yearly wellbeing vouchers (accrual commences after probation – 1 000CZK vouchers/month paid at 6 monthly intervals)
- 20 days of holiday + 3 free days after 12 months (1 extra free day for each year of employment after the 3rd year, up to 30 holidays maximum)
- 50% or 100% discounted Multisport membership (www.multisport.cz)
- Meal vouchers (commence after probation period)
- Frequent team building & social events
- Business trips as applicable
- Ongoing training sessions & personal development endeavours
- Free Czech and English language classes
- An international work environment centrally located in Karlin.
Paid Training and Free Development
We provide full training across a variety of skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within Utilitywise Prague.