Our client for this project is the world’s leading online marketplace for the vacation rental industry. Your task is to ensure the smooth integration process of property listings to the online portal. As part of an international team you will be working with property managers and international software companies to ensure a good cooperation and smooth integration process. The ideal candidate will be customer centric and have good attention to detail. This role is a great opportunity for career progression.
- You will manage 30+ projects/month from start to close, by implementing different processes and software.
- You will be required to troubleshoot and recognize problems quickly, in order to understand and communicate technical issues / requirements.
- You will need to be able to explain certain work flows to the customer in an easy und understandable manner (Escalating any relevant issues immediately).
- Must be able to communicate fluently (native level) in German
- Fluent English is a must for all
- Project management skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and a customer-centric approach
- Customer Service
- Very comfortable with complex tasks; detail-oriented, analytical, and thorough
- Ability to work independently, proactively identify complexities, and maintain ownership of issues
- Flexible and comfortable with changes to procedure
- Ability to self-direct, as necessary, and make good judgments based on information available
- Familiar with or able/willing to quickly learn multiple internal systems
- Technical background (Not afraid or overwhelmed of the technical side of this role)
- Able to follow and comply with a strict process
- Able to recognize issues immediately and escalate accordingly.
- Experience with Salesforce.com, issue-tracking software (JIRA, etc.) and XML a plus
We Offer You
- Fully paid training
- 12-month contract including a 3-month probationary period
- Very healthy base salary
- Attendance bonus
- Performance bonus
- Wellbeing vouchers 1000CZK/month after 3 months employment and paid at 6 month intervals
- 20 days of holiday + 3 free days
- Meal vouchers after 3 months
- 50% company funded Multisport membership and internal sporting groups
- Training and regular coaching sessions to prepare you for internal promotions and further career development
- Beautiful central location in Karlin
- Free Czech and English classes
- Frequent team building & company events
Paid Training and Free Development
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within Utilitywise Prague.
|Job Category||English, German|
|Job ID||HA - IS|