Our client for this project is a leading provider of communications services connecting consumers and businesses through cloud-connected devices worldwide. They provide a robust suite of feature-rich residential and business communication solutions that offer flexibility, portability, and ease-of-use for both landline and mobile phones.
- Selling the client’s product to UK businesses and to domestic customers.
- Nurture clients from the start of sales process to the end of the sale.
- Maintain and update a business pipeline of client prospects.
- Selling the best product that matches our customers needs providing the customer with an excellent sales experience.
- Meet the daily/weekly personal and team targets.
- Native English (required)
- 1.5+ years of sales experience required (required)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in pipeline management, relationship building and B2B sales
- Committed to delivering targets and building relationships for the client’s sales teams
- Knowledge of VOIP services Knowledge of the UK telephone market preferred
We Offer You
- Fully paid training
- 12-month contract including a 3-month probationary period
- Very healthy base salary
- Attendance bonus
- Performance bonus of up to 6000CZK
- Wellbeing vouchers 1000CZK/month after 3 months employment and paid at 6 month intervals
- 20 days of holiday + 3 free days
- Meal vouchers after 3 months
- 50% company funded Multisport membership and internal sporting groups
- Training and regular coaching sessions to prepare you for internal promotions and further career development
- Beautiful central location in Karlin
- Free Czech and English classes
- Frequent team building & company events
Paid Training and Free Development
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within Utilitywise Prague.