Our client is a global education technology manufacturer and software developer operating in over 35 countries, creating classroom technology, training programs and support materials to facilitate math and science education by working with educators throughout the world to connect the classroom learning experience with real-world applications.
- You will provide the highest quality customer care to best support customer retention.
- You will answer the customer’s issues and resolve their problems as quickly and completely as possible.
- Excellent French language skills (native) with strong English
- Excellent communication skills, fluent verbal and written skills in French and English
- Technical aptitude, technical help desk experience considered an asset
- Customer oriented and motivated with the desire to succeed
- Interest in and willingness to work in an electronic environment
- Honesty, integrity and team spirit
- Knowledge of MS Office and Database Systems, Oracle applications considered an asset
- Experience of working with or troubleshooting software problems desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
We Offer You
- Full-time employment (12-month contract including a 3-month probationary period)
- Fully paid training, paid overtime, no weekend shifts
- Potential performance bonus of up to 2500CZK every month
- 5 000CZK yearly attendance bonus (2 500CZK every 6 months and paid at 6 monthly intervals)
- 12 000CZK yearly wellbeing vouchers (accrual commences after probation – 1 000CZK vouchers/month paid at 6 monthly intervals)
- 20 days of holiday + 3 free days after 12 months (1 extra free day for each year of employment after the 3rd year, up to 30 holidays maximum)
- 50% or 100% discounted Multisport membership (www.multisport.cz)
- Meal vouchers (commence after probation period)
- Frequent team building & social events
- Business trips as applicable
- Ongoing training sessions & personal development endeavours
- Free Czech and English language classes
- A diverse international work environment with global brands in centrally located Karlin
Paid Training and Free Development
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within Utilitywise Prague.