Our client for this project is introducing the latest developments in the field of cosmetics based on bio-fluid extracts to the EU market. These extracts have active particles that penetrate deep layers of the skin due to specialised, laboratory-based production methods. All their products are produced exclusively from natural ingredients that have vegetable origins and are based on organic crops grown in ecologically clean conditions.
Your role will be to call customers that have already registered their interest in our client’s products and telling them about their new range. You’ll have a script to help you generate interest, a great office in Karlin, and lovely colleagues. Projected start date is the 17th of December 2018.
- Use scripts to provide information about product features and prices, and present its benefits
- Outbound consultation based on warm leads
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer’s needs
- Deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- 6 months sales experience, contact centre or cosmetic experience preferred
- English and native level proficiency in either German, Czech, Slovak, Polish, Greek, Slovenian, or Croatian.
- Team player and results oriented
- Friendly and professional manner
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
We Offer You
- Full-time employment (12-month contract including a 3-month probationary period)
- Fully paid training, paid overtime if required
- 12 000CZK yearly wellbeing vouchers (accrual commences after probation – 1 000CZK tax-free vouchers/month paid at 6-monthly intervals)
- 20 days of holiday + 3 free days after 12 months (1 extra free day for each year of employment after the 3rd year, up to 30 holidays maximum)
- 50% or 100% discounted Multisport membership (www.multisport.cz)
- Meal vouchers (commence after probation period)
- Frequent team building & social events
- Business trips as applicable
- Training sessions & personal development endeavours
- Free Czech language classes
- An international work environment centrally located in Karlin
Paid Training and Free Development
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres (Utilitywise Prague).
|Job Category||Croatian, Czech, English, German, Greek, Polish, Slovak, Slovenian|