Our client for this project is a leading provider of communications services connecting consumers and businesses through cloud-connected devices worldwide. They provide a robust suite of feature-rich residential and business communication solutions that offer flexibility, portability and ease-of-use for both landline and mobile phones. Customers require help from friendly and knowledgeable colleagues for everything from billing support to Tier 1 technical support. This role is perfect for native English speakers with experience in customer service and tech support and are familiar with the Australian market (worked, lived, or studied in Australia). For this role the shift patterns are from 1AM to 9.30AM as we are caring for Australian customers.
For students, we also offer a part-time role to complement their studies while they gain international business experience.
- Answer calls and emails from customers who have technical issues with their hosted PBX system.
- Diagnose and resolve issues and problems with customer’s hosted system including faults with configuration, handsets, broadband, routers, call quality, call routing etc.
- Log all calls and emails into appropriate help desk system.
- Escalate issues that can’t be solved by first level support to second level support, track resolution of issue to ensure customer service is maintained.
- Handle customer inquiries both by phone and by email
- Handle all billing enquires
- Research required information using available resources
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Process orders, forms and applications
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Route calls to appropriate resource
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Native English speaker
- Minimum of one year contact centre experience
- TCP/IP computer networking understanding
- Broadband/DSL/WAN/LAN knowledge understanding
- Familiarity with SIP protocol an advantage
- Experience of configuring routers advantage
- Desirable product experience in telephony cloud technologies
- PBX/IP experience an advantage
- Working experience with Australian market
- Ability to analyse and solve problems
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally to all customers
- Ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary
We Offer You
- Full-time employment with shifts (12-month contract including a 3-month probationary period)
- Fully paid training, paid overtime, no weekend shifts
- 12 000CZK yearly wellbeing vouchers (accrual commences after probation – 1 000CZK tax-free vouchers/month paid at 6-monthly intervals)
- 20 days of holiday + 3 free days after 12 months (1 extra free day for each year of employment after the 3rd year, up to 30 holidays maximum)
- 50% or 100% discounted Multisport membership (www.multisport.cz)
- Meal vouchers (commence after probation period)
- Frequent team building & social events
- Business trips as applicable
- Ongoing training sessions & personal development endeavours
- Free Czech language classes
- An international work environment centrally located in Karlin
Paid Training and Free Development
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.