Our client for this project is a leading provider of communications services connecting customers and businesses through cloud-connected devices worldwide. They provide a robust suite of feature-rich residential and business communication solutions that offer flexibility, portability and ease-of-use for both landline and mobile phones. Our client needs friendly and knowledgeable colleagues to help drive the adoption of Vonage products in Australia, a brand new market for our client. This role is perfect for native English speakers who are familiar with the Australian market (worked, lived, or studied in Australia). For this role, there is no cold-calling, and the shift patterns are from 1AM to 9.30AM. For students, we also offer part-time positions to complement their studies while they gain international business experience.
- Manage new business leads and converting them into new customers
- Take inbound calls with a view to generating new business
- Update and manage CRM software with customer data
- Communicate effectively and professionally with customers while managing a calendar of call backs to potential business
- Work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary
- Focus on continually achieving and exceeding targets
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent presentation skills and be able to pitch Vonage’s hosted product via the Telephone, and virtual mediums.
- You will have the ability to train, educate and or inform Vonage customers on the Vonage hosted product and broader technologies.
- You will be able to articulate the benefits both from a user, and commercial aspect of the Vonage hosted telephony service.
- You will be able to identify, develop and close sales opportunities.
- You will be the expert for Vonage hosted products and associated services.
- You will be informed and knowledgeable of the continuously changing telephony market.
Key Personal Skills
- Excellent Listening and Questioning skills
- Be able to interact confidently with potential/current/internal customers.
- A team player
- Problem-solving skills that are effective and deliverable.
- Totally Customer Focused
- Able to prioritise
- Have an attention to detail.
- Resilience, a tenacity to win
- Motivated Self Starter
Key Competencies required for the role
- Problem Solving – Resolve complex issues and develop workable solutions.
- Communication – Has a high impact to inspire and motivate others.
- Inspiring Success – Creates expectations of success within the department.
- Negotiating and Influencing Others – Uses different influencing and negotiating strategies.
- Quality Orientation – Schedules activities to achieve successful completion of a task or project.
- Team Working – Works co-operatively with others.
Knowledge & Experience required for the role
- Excellent English language skills. Written and spoken
- Excellent presentation skills
- Interest in the telecommunication /software industry
- Sales experience in a technical environment preferable
- Knowledge of telecommunication industry / VOIP services preferred
- Ability to communicate at various levels internally and with mid/senior management prospects
We Offer You
- Full-time employment (12-month contract including a 3-month probationary period)
- Fully paid training, paid overtime, no weekend shifts, some evening shifts
- 5 000CZK monthly performance-based bonus (paid monthly)
- 12 000CZK yearly wellbeing vouchers (accrual commences after probation – 1 000CZK tax-free vouchers/month paid at 6-monthly intervals)
- 20 days of holiday + 3 free days after 12 months (1 extra free day for each year of employment after the 3rd year, up to 30 holidays maximum)
- 50% or 100% discounted Multisport membership (www.multisport.cz)
- Meal vouchers (commence after probation period)
- Frequent team building & social events
- Business trips as applicable
- Ongoing training sessions & personal development endeavours
- Free Czech language classes
- An international work environment centrally located in Karlin
Paid Training and Free Development
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres (Utilitywise Prague).